….just your average thursday night in the city ;-)
With a gazillion closest friends….
It was a good goodbye fete last night. All the folks who have helped and laughed and supported each other over the past decade. Plus I got a snappy new watch!!!! And now, as i pour over the sordid photos and memories of last night, i do so with fondness and appreciation.
- learning that not all tequila is bad tequila
- when it’s your fete, all beverages are free
- sometimes it *is* ok to slurp oysters from the shell
- 2 is the right number of bio-break bodyguards to have
- no matter how much water you drink, sometimes it’s not enough
- hugs can really scare away hiccups
- it’s good to give money to homeless guys with no shoes
- 34 is too old to stand in line for a bar, any bar
- leather couches are a perfect accessory for beverages
- it’s good to go home at the right time, after the last pub