The Very Lovely iPod Touch
- Great sound quality - even with the included earbuds - the sound was fantastic. Even with a yicky, low quality mp3 i pulled off my home music library, the Touch made it sound quite reasonable!!
- Great resolution. Holy Great resolution. I could play Halo on this puppy.
- Really good app integration with the Safari Web Browser
- The touch screen is very cool. The first question the wiz had was “where’s the stylus?” :-)
- I love that there’s a decent display on how much memory is available vs used.
- Not thrilled about only being able to link to 5 computers. I’m between computer purchases, and know that in the next year, there’s going to be atleast 2 more new computers to link to. What happens when you reach your maximum? Can you reset?
- I wish there was better integration with Flickr.
- Every app I’ve found is played inside the browser, I wish there were more standalone apps.
- The keyboard takes some getting used to - and i don’t even have very overweight fingers…
- iTunes wants to sync everything on my laptop with the Touch, and it takes some muscling around to stop that sort of behaviour ;-)
- I wish the contacts and calendar would sync with Google, instead of outlook….
Blogged with Flock