- They are damn smart when it comes to networks. I didn't even have to tell it about my home network. It found all my other computers and peripherals and wireless without me telling any secrets.
- It *does* have a right mouse button...it just took me 3 days to figure out how to do it...
- Installing applications is easy when you stop thinking about it.
- I guess I don't need to defrag any more.
- When you trip over the power plug, it doesn't send the mac crashing to the floor. The powerplug is just magnetic.
Blogged with the Flock Browser