10 Days In - Life with Mac
I’ve migrated all my good media, (and even some bad) I’ve found all the apps that I want to use. I’ve added windows for those apps that just don’t come in an apple flavour. I’ve logged dozens of hours sitting at my cozy chair working, playing and editing.
- it took 4 days to figure out that there really is a right mouse button.
- i still don’t have a mouse, and I think I’m ok with that. The touch pad is lovely.
- windows is slow regardless of what system it’s running on ;-)
- the brightness of the display tends to change randomly, regardless of whether I’m plugged into power, or using battery power
- the mac gets damned hot - as hot as my Dell laptop
- i miss not having a backspace key (maybe there’s something similar I haven’t found yet?)
- i miss not having home and end keys
- my airport wireless card sometimes flakes out and loses my internet connection. Not often, but enough to notice
P.S. Flock rocks on the Mac.