Can’t be part of the crowd…. had to be creative ;-)
1. My uncle once: hollered at me for not telling anyone i had an earache after swimming for 5 hours.
2. Never in my life: have i been able to sing in key.
3. When I was five: i fed my dog a bottle of flintstone vitamins… i ended up eating more than the dog did.
4. High School was:an experiment in social Darwinism.
5. I will never forget: the time i hit a girl who just had her wisdom teeth removed.
6. I once met: Lou Ferigno, and didn’t realize that the HULK had a hearing disability.
7. There’s this girl I know: who risked everything to have the life she dreamed about.
8. Once, at a bar: i bet a friend $10 to introduce herself to a cowboy.
9. By noon I’m usually: considering what should be done about lunch.
10. Last night: I fell asleep in a schnuggle.
11. If I only had: my wisdom teeth back.
12. What worries me most: is wondering if i’ve lost my car in an underground parking garage.
13. You know I’m lying when: i give you a big “doe eyed” look and a grin.
14. What I miss most about the eighties: Milli Vanilli and penny loafers. Not necessarily in that order.
15. By this time next year: I’ll be smarter, faster, quicker, better. Or I will be me.
16. I have a hard time understanding: people who have a hard time dealing with money.
17. If I ever go back to school I’ll: realize that highschool isn’t the end all, be all of life.
18. You know I like you if: I send you grins in instant messenger.
19. Take my advice, take everything you read on the internet with a grain of salt…. it is, after all, a big, nameless, faceless place.
20. My ideal breakfast is: coffee on the deck, in the sun. Dog at feet. Boi at side.
21. Why won’t people: say what they mean and mean what they say.
22. If you spend the night at my house: you get your choice of the top or bottom bunk.
23. The world could do without: overzealous pedestrians.
24. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Math.
25. Paper clips are more useful than bad friends.