It's Almost the End of 2011...
… and what do I have to show for it?
It’s that time of the year when you curl up over a coffee to think of what’s been accomplished, and what is still to be done.
2011 was a year of big learning for me. Wide learning, some might say.
- You will never guess how much long distance fraud there can be in one weekend, from one hacked PBX.
- AIN and hybrid networks are alive and well for toll free.
- When you do traffic forecasting, make sure the customer is accurate.
- There really are nice people at Verizon.
- IP Trunking is always going to launch later than you expect it to. But now I’m ready.
- Despite all I thought I knew about data cetres, electricity still screws with my mind.
- Cloud networking is just a buzz word.
- Cucumbers need 6 times the amount of space than you would expect.
And that’s just the tip of the ice berg. :-D
My biggest goal for 2012 is to pick up pen again and get this blog rocking. I know, I’ve said that before. But the more times I say it, it’s bound to take hold.