Agreed, it’s not a very creative title, but considering the date, it’s fairly apropos. One of my best mentors suggested “people don’t plan to fail, they simply fail to plan”. Writing things down seems to be the catalyst for action.
- travel at least once to someplace interesting
- repaint a room
- grow something complicated
- exercise every day
- blog every day
- paint a large canvas
- upcycle a piece of furniture
- take a photo every day
- do monthly *anonymous niceties*
- read the ingredients on packaging more often
It may not be a *stretch*, but it certainly should be attainable. I’ve got 12 months, after all.